Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addons for P90?

Hi there.

For the P90 owners out there, can you recommend what Red Dot sight to use with the P90 please, also what Surefire and laser attachment to use?

I been searching all over google and looked at many sites, but it always seems anything I spot is sold out or costs £100's.

Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by Gaffa; 5 November, 2014, 00:15. Reason: You're not allowed to ask for "where to buy" things, retailer rule.
    sigpic

Re: Addons for P90?

I've always thought the AimPoint looks perfect on the P90tr. Have you thought about the predator kit, or the laxlax box mag kit?
    dsgdreamteam

Comment

what about a C-more?
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

X4 ACOG works well if you've got good range.
        Attached Files

Comment

From a purely aesthetic perspective, nothing beats an aimpoint on a P90, they just look right. Eotechs on the other hand just don't look right.

From a practicality standpoint, I'm a big fan of a drainpipe sized conventional red dot sights. The image below doesn't look pretty, but I like having a huge sight picture and a dot that I can pick up instantly without having to have my head in a particular position.

FN P90 lowres.jpg

Comment

Ditto on the aimpoint. I have one as well. I put the ACOG on for a laugh, but found it was actually useful and mean looking enough for my tastes. Had an Eotech, agreed, it looked WRONG!

As for the box mags and rail kit, some love 'em, others hate 'em. I'm one of the latter. I got a boxmag but conveyed it to a P90 mag shell to maintain the look after damaging my drop leg pouches. M4 mags are cheaper and easier to carry!

Comment

EOTech or Reflex Sight work perfectly. Search for Ultrafire flashlights way cheaper and very good quality. As for a laser do you really need one? If so best bet is to look up the guides on how to fit in an internal one below the flash hider!

Comment

Eotechs make the P90 ridiculously tall I found. My torch you can see fitted is an Ultrafire.

I find the laser had two uses on mine. First off, it helps with sight alignment, and more importantly, it looks bad ass! Used it in CQB a few times for pop shots over windows.

Comment

How can it help with sight alignment? Unless the laser is zero'd the scope would be off? Just wondering really, I've had many lasers never used them for anything bar occasionally point out targets.

See I use mine both eyes open head off the cheek rest so anything else apart from EOTech style sights don't suit me

Comment

What about those P90s with the dot sight built in?

Are they absolute gash? Also, was it my imagination or did those same ones have a laser built onto the side of the dot sight?

sigpic
                    "I are God, lol."

Comment

The quality of the red dot varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, and G&G made one with a laser mounted in the front of the lower receiver.

I have my laser zeroed at 30 meters using a bench clamp. I can then activate it to zero any optics I mount without having to reclamp my rifle or fire anything.

Comment

Yeah thats the RD (red dot) (TR triple rail). It was 'discontinued' by TM for some time due to their glass making machine breaking, think the fixed it some time in 2011 but was out of action for many many years.

The TM RD isnt half bad, quite easy to use and adjust really (until you loose the special key that is..). The RS one is fantastic (got to use it in Vegas :D ) has open crosshairs and illuminated by tritium, can also be used both eyes open which is awesome.

Same upper I've got on my P90 the old school metal one by GB-Tech (VFC now) with a top rail and Bushnell civi 'EOTech'.

Comment

I play CQB at my local so wouldn't a Red Dot/Reflex sight be better then a Aimpoint?

Originally posted by RitchieTheBrit View Post
                          Eotechs make the P90 ridiculously tall I found. My torch you can see fitted is an Ultrafire.

I find the laser had two uses on mine. First off, it helps with sight alignment, and more importantly, it looks bad ass! Used it in CQB a few times for pop shots over windows.
                          You mounting two lights on the P90 there?

What Ultrafire and fittings are you using? There seems a few versions. :P

Also noticed, you got the pressure switch fitted, how does that work with these?
                          Last edited by IronWarrior; 7 November, 2014, 23:19.
                          sigpic

Comment

Green laser on the left, strobe tactical on the right.

Try a small red dot with a flip up lens protector, works brilliantly without interferring with your fov.

Comment

Hi
                              So I am a long time p90 user. going on 4 and a bit years now. In a nut shell..add as little as is humanly possible, keep it simple and keep it light. . Buy a TM..only TM. Replace the plastic bushings with metal ones, wire it to deans and then leave it alone (mosfet optional).

Below are the pictures of mine.

The top gun is my red dot version. It is my woodland gun, runs at 340 FPS, is tinkered for range. Nothing on it at all.

The bottom one is My CQB, its 300 FPS, it is build for trigger response. Its an M3 scope on top and a m300?? light on the side with a pressure switch. Nothing else.

Red dot is 4 years old, the CQB gun is about 3. both run perfectly. Piston and hop change once a year or so.

20140330_155335.jpg20140330_155409-1.jpg
                              -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                              -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

IronWarrior Find out more about IronWarrior
                              Working...
                              X