Hydro dipping service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydro dipping service?

Thought seeing as this section has 'advice' in the title I thought I'd give it a whirl here..

Simples really, I may well be venturing into the world of hydro dipping. Got my eyes on all the gear required, and a tater expensive training course to boot.! I will be catering for the most part at the minute, to the petrol heads of society, carbon fibre bits and bobs etc etc....but having been playing airsoft for so long, it would be silly to keep it solely for car parts.! So I would like to gauge some interest in the ******* *****. I know hydro dipping airsoft guns is nothing new, I've seen plenty of jobs on here. Just wondered whether there was any room for me to branch into it, and of many people would be interested.

Cheers chaps.
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Re: Hydro dipping service?

Depends on your price point surely, considering the competitors.
    Originally posted by Lt. Macka
    big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Re: Hydro dipping service?

yeah goes without saying. Doing my research, and looking at cost of materials etc, im more than confident that i could provide a cheaper alternative to a lot of what i have seen on the net. To say it was easy isn't bang on the money, however for what people get charged at most places, the proprietors should be wearing masks!
      “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dannyeprice23 a happy go lucky pain in the arse, i am the one who constantly has accidents..to others amusement! Find out more about dannyeprice23
      Working...
      X