Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back after years, what to get?

Hi all,

Just trying to get back into airsoft full time after a long stint away and it seems like the best technology at the moment belongs to the TM recoil series and the new CZ EVO Scorpion so these are pretty much the options (leaning to the HK416D of the recoils)
    I've owned m4's before and they've never really floated the boat but the options for them seem limitless. I've sold pretty much everything except my trusty famas and g3sas so I need something to up the game a little. Gamestyle is very aggressive.

Many Thanks

Matt
    ASG Scorpion Evo 3, FAMAS SV, HiCapa 5.1 Custom
    Team W.A.F.U
    UK CQB Champions 2015 - https://youtu.be/H3Pa0DapyXQ

Re: Back after years, what to get?

You can't go far wrong with a recoil if you have the budget for it. I had the Famas until recently, I can confidently say that a recoil will be a colossal improvement, particularly in terms of ROF/trigger response. Welcome back.

Comment

I loved the 416, but really it was too heavy for me (I'm a very aggressive player too.) Range, accuracy, reliability, and -fun-. I've switched to gas, so can't comment on the Evo, beyond that I have the G5 and the shape is great.

Comment

TM Hi-cycles are also fantastic. Even if you don't want the high RoF, the trigger response is excellent. Some of the best shimming out the box too, so they run nice and quiet. Not so keen on the shiney TM plastics, but it's a small price to pay. They're available in a number of different platforms, including a G3 SAS if your familiar with it.

As far as recoils go, the SCAR-H seems to be the most popular from what I've seen. Personally, I like the AK range, but that's because I'm an AK fan, but also because the weight which causes the 'recoil' is at the front of the rifle (IIRC) so the felt recoil is higher, well it is to me anyway.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

_Eskimo_ Find out more about _Eskimo_
        Working...
        X