Mid-cap advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid-cap advice

Title sums it up nicely for me, currently working on my build etc and It's time to work out what mid-caps to get. The rifle I plan on using will be a G&G TR16 R5, I've seen the 79rds magazines made my G&G on z1 but I was looking for magazines in the region of 100-140rds and have found these:-

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=8123

So the questions, how are the ASG magazines for feeding, cleaning and are they metal and has anyone used em. I've also noticed G&P 120rds mid caps with a tracer unit on z1 but that seems pointless for me as I wont use the tracer unit. If anyone has any other suggestions I'm all ears, I should mention I'd need between 8-10 magazines to start with. Thanks for reading.
    Here we stand and here shall we die, unbroken and unbowed, though the very hand of death itself come for us, we will spit our defiance to the end!

Re: Mid-cap advice

I have a few ASG mags and they work great. I have some cheapo D-Boys mags and even they feed consistently and smoothly. I just ensure that I keep them siliconed and keep 'em empty after use as we are supposed to for any mag.

- - - Updated - - -

I just realised - my ASG mags are hicaps. Sorry dude! Saying that, I would imagine quality would be similar.
    ICS L85A2 - KWA Glock 17 - Bravo 22 Merseyside Regular

Comment

Right that's pretty much the last piece in my kit jigsaw, thanks for the reply now to start buying it all. I'm sure the high caps would be similar to the mids haha.
      Here we stand and here shall we die, unbroken and unbowed, though the very hand of death itself come for us, we will spit our defiance to the end!

Comment

I had the same box of 10 mags and they were my go to mag for a lot of my aegs. They fed great in every aeg they were tried in. They are not made of metal though if that was a major point for you. The only reason I got rid of mine was I wanted metal mags with slightly less capacity

TM SCAR-L Recoil Shock/TM G18C AEP

Comment

Thanks for the reply as well rockhell, being metal was just a cosmetic thing for me but I'm more than certain I'll be getting these.

quick edit: nice baneblade ; )

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Wolflord Find out more about Wolflord
          Working...
          X