Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended Secondary Gas Pistols & Suppressors

Morning all.

Hope there's someones brain out there I can just pick at for a quick moment.

Sidearms. I've usually always overlooked acquiring one because I was always under the impression my style of skirmishing never warranted the need for one. However, cue a Die Hard movie marathon and I find myself having purchased an M9 (KWJ GBB) and I find myself realizing actually a sidearm could benefit me in situations where my trusty M14 might not. Then it got me looking through more types of side pistols, the P226 R is definitely tickling my fancy but then I became curious. Which gas pistols would take suppressors? I'm aware that there are adapters to fit on the suppressors to gun in question, but I'm aware some are labelled for AEG rifles. So what should I be looking for?
    If anyone could be so kind as to give me some details, that'd be awfully kind.

Re: Recommended Secondary Gas Pistols & Suppressors

As far as I can tell as long as the thread matches e.g. 14mm CCW then it should be fine. Just check your gun and the suppressor you want to buy. You can get adaptors as well so you put a clockwise threaded suppressor onto a CCW threaded barrel.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lucifer Find out more about Lucifer
    Working...
    X