G&G or Marui m14?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G or Marui m14?

Pretty simple question. If you were dropping your cash on one of the above which would it be and why?

Cheers fellas

Re: G&G or Marui m14?

I have the Cyma M14, best of the cheapies but if I were spending 300 sobs on one, then it'd be the Marui for me.

I have a Marui SR16 and it must be close to 10 years old and it's never missed a beat from day 1. It got a Systema FTK from new though to be fair, but I skirmished it hard for 2-3 years solid on a single service. I stopped shooting for 7 years, and recently got it out of the bag, threw a battery in it and it's as good as day 1 still. It remains my primary weapon but I fancied a M14 for a change but didn't want to throw that sort of money at it, hence the Cyma, but for a primary weapon I think I'd always go Marui.
    Last edited by TbirdX; 22 April, 2010, 15:35.

Comment

G&G for me, much much better externals, no pot metal in sight, and the internals are built like a brick, less fiddly to work with and although the hop is slightly worse, i see that the positives outweigh that negative by a long way...
      If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer...

Comment

Got a TM M14 and its the best of all my AEGs. Got it third-hand and it still works as well as the day I was made.

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

TM. M14 Hop ups are the best. TM make the best Hop Ups.

Put 2 + 2 Together. Best hop up unit going. Best range. Upgrade the spring, Tightbore. You have yourself a BEAST.
          Originally posted by B.E.N.
          Originally posted by TheLazymarksman
          Tactical bed covers...
          Double or single?

Comment

I had the G&G soc 16 and it was a great piece if kit. On par if not better than the TM. However the older G&G M14's are quite pants

Comment

Ive got the TM m14 socom, love it, its completely standard and i have no want or need to upgrade it, it performs perfectly as is

Comment

I love my g&g soc16 its a bloody lovely gun apart from my stupidity at running on 11 volt lipo with no mosfet. Now sorted that and got to say the range and accuracy for a stock gun is brilliant.
                Trader Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14606

Comment

Originally posted by iAndersonzxX View Post
                  TM. M14 Hop ups are the best. TM make the best Hop Ups.

Put 2 + 2 Together. Best hop up unit going. Best range. Upgrade the spring, Tightbore. You have yourself a BEAST.
                  That would depend on your personal opinion, in the same respect, why do people spend upwards of £300 on G&P M4s, when they can have a Dboys plastic body one for £100 and fit a TM hop? thus giving it the same range? simple, they want teh feel of a good solid built gun. Personally, it's as much externals as internals for me, and both are fantastic on the G&G...
                  If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sigseals Find out more about sigseals
                  Working...
                  X