X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTT - advice on Radio

Hi All

looking to kit up a squad of 4 with Comms for Christmas

Need advice on which Radios to go for - want to buy the right thing first time . . . . if affordable

have narrowed to Motorolla XTR446 although not very military with its yellow button on side !

also, Twintalker 9500 which looks more the business in green and black

i dont really want the hastle of haveing to programme in frequencies, just select channel and privacy chanel selection

any other suggestions ?

thanks

Re: PTT - advice on Radio

Motorola XT460 which is the replacement for the XTNiD, I recently got one and it superb much better than the motorola talkabouts that I previously used.

Comment

I have a pair of Binatone Action 1100s. Easy to use and virtually no fiddling. Small and black.
      You can get them on a popular auction site as refurbs for £25 for a pair

Comment

thanks, where do baofeng fit into the picture ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stormin View Post
          I have a pair of Binatone Action 1100s. Easy to use and virtually no fiddling. Small and black.
          You can get them on a popular auction site as refurbs for £25 for a pair
          I'd second this one, picked up a pair for not much money off a very popular site and with the also-not-very-expensive but pretty cool PTT earpiece and button set they're great for airsoft. Water-resistant too which is a bonus although I put a ziplock baggie around mine too just to be sure.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ctai988025@aol.com Find out more about [email protected]
          Working...
          X