TM Hi-Capa Xtreme or TM M1911A1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM Hi-Capa Xtreme or TM M1911A1?

Tm deagle! I got it because of the fact it was a chrome deagle! But after using it a bit i fell in love with its amazing range, thanks to its barrel style hop up, great gas consumption (3 26 rd mags of one fill) and brilliant accuracy! Also its kick is soo satisfiying and its a chrome deagle.....

Comment

Why are you looking at TM only? KWA make the best pistols on the market IMO, get your self a PTP, they will out perform a TM any day.
      sigpic

Comment

Just thought I'd say that the OP is about 4 months old, and since the OP I bought a TM Glock 26 Advance and a TM Detonics, among countless others. Thanks to all, MODS please close.

Comment

I have to agree with Lukey here. I have a TM 1911 with a guarder full metal kit. It is a lovely gun. Even in standard plastic mode it is nice. as for why you would think having only 15 rounds is a drawback a little beyond me. The real steel has only 7 rounds.

However that aside. As Lukey says you are limiting your options by insisting on only tm products. Whilst many of their pistols are good they are not they are not always the best as many people might think. Technology moves on.

The KSC and KWA system7 and NS2 guns are awesome. They are widely regarded as some of the finest airsoft pistols available. Depending on whether you are after a particular loadout or just after a great pistol depends on wht you will be looking to buy.

I own 3 KWA and 1 KSC pistol and all of them outperform any of my other pistols, to the point I have sold all but my Guarder based TM1911. That is only kept as I wouldn't get the price it is worth to me, as it is far inferior to the KWA/KSC 1911's that I own.

I own the CZ75, M9 PTP, KWA 1911, KSC1911 and my wife owns a KWA USP match.

The CZ is my favourite as it is small, compact, accurate, powerful, beautifully made adjustable hop is easy to adjust and above all the NS2 system is awesome.

The same can be said for all the pistols in their range that I own. Their m9 again is superb, although I haven't had the chance to really get down and dirty with it yet.

If you are set on a 1911, then their gun is possibly the best on the market on general sale out of the box.

Due to the gun design it has a double stack magazine and I think it is a 25 round mag. The mag will hold more than two magazines worth of gas and suffers from very little cooldown effect, even on rapid fire.

Plus it is full metal and not plastic so has a really good heft to it. Again the same can be said for the rest of the KWA range.

If there is a downside, it is purely in the trades department. KWA, being the so called "American" arm of KSC, by law, arent allowed realistic trades. So they stick pretty crappy white markings with genric trades on them. KSC however do full trades on their guns but, you pay a much bigger premium for them.

DAMN just wasted 10 minutes writing that lol. Hopefully it will be of some use to another user.
          Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

DAMN just wasted 10 minutes writing that lol. Hopefully it will be of some use to another user.
            Sorry, thanks Jfox. Im actually looking into a getting an M9 PTP, so thanks for that. You've probably made my mind up for me!

Comment

Well it is held in high regard at the minute as the best M9 for sale. Semperfi got one with me at the same time. I know of at least a dozen forum members who, after handling and messing with our ptp's they will confirm what has been said about them.

Saying that though, it can be a nightmare putting it back together after a take down. It took myself and Semper, in ideal conditions, around 40 minutes to figure it out. It is really simple but unless you know, can be a right pain.

Basically it has a working decocker and you have to have the hammer in the correct position or the slide wont go back on.
              Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Re: TM Hi-Capa Xtreme or TM M1911A1??

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                Theres nothing wrong with the extreme. Im currently looking at one, along with a tightbore, long mags, and a C-More sight. Be a giggle.

Just an arseache to holster.
                not at all , fits perfectly in a 1911 serpa if you round off the trigger guard with a file

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                Working...
                X