Is this a good first gun ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a good first gun ?

Okay guys so my question is is this a good first gun ? I've herd g&g are well built is this true ? I'm new to the whole buying guns as I've just spent all my time with hires.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5774

Also what benefit if any does the sling upgrades have? Any help would be great !

Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Is this a good first gun ?

Believe it or not, you're not the first person to ask these kind of questions. Have a look in here.

Comment

Yeah I kinda thought I wasn't, but still I can't find the answer even in the link u sent me.

Comment

short answer = yes, most of the aegs that 01 sell will be good starter guns, some may shoot 10 meters less than others, some may have lesser quality material internals, different build of body etc, but generally speaking most the stuff you get of 01 if you take good care it and leave it stock, are easy enough to use and will last you a long time, (the quality of aegs has improved tremendously over the last 10 years or so).

Comment

Thanks man what about the springs ?

Comment

Okay, since you can't find the answer I'll tell you: this is basically the most recommended starter gun, it shoots well for the price, it has an RIS, Its rear wired(handy) and an M4, So upgrades are plentiful.
            "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door"-Milton Berle
            "I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"-Anonymous

Comment

Thanks man I did search a lot on the forum maybe I was looking in wrong places, it's hard when your new to the forum thanks anyway

Comment

The main spring? it comes at ~340fps so unless you play at somewhere with a 328 limit, you should be fine, and there will be no need to change it.

Comment

Yes I was wondering about the m90 and m100 springs u can add on. And what there purpose was

Comment

The m90 and m100 springs are alternative power springs; swapping the current power spring for one of them will reduce the power and the FPS of the gun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Levelman Find out more about Levelman
                    Working...
                    X