Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osprey Mk4 Size question

Hi there

I'm just about to pull the trigger on buying the Osprey Mk4 body armour and the size I picked is 190/108 since that's round about my height.

I'm 185cm with a 104cm chest, so 190/108 should be fine for me right? I'm taking into count the extra clothing like a jacket underneath.

Is this right?
    sigpic

Re: Osprey Mk4 Size question

You should be fine with that size. I went a next size bigger on mine and fits fine over 3/4 layers.
    sigpic
    "And this is why a two finger tap on the shoulder will suffice"

Comment

I am 6"1 and a 40 inch chest. I use a 180/104. I could have done with the 190 as its a tad short but isnt far off at all. I only use a UBACS so the 108 will be perfect if you are wearing jackets as stated.
      Buy it. Buy it now!!!
      ICS L85A2 - KWA Glock 17 - Bravo 22 Merseyside Regular

Comment

Yeah bought it a while ago.

It was classed as Supergrade (meant to have names on the inside with some new parts) but it was all new, every part and it didn't even have any names or anything else anywhere, came with full combat loadout. Not bad for £80. Delivery was fast, 2 days or so, not bad since it had to travel from the Isle of Wright.

I personally think I should got a bigger size though, maybe a bit longer but not really sure how you meant to wear these to be honest. The bottom is just above my leg/belt area which would allow room for a battle belt if needed for more pouches if I wanted which I guess is a good thing since if it was longer then I wouldn't be able to do that.

It's comfy and would totally recommend one.
        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

IronWarrior Find out more about IronWarrior
        Working...
        X