Anyone use a dropbag for P90 mags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use a dropbag for P90 mags?

P90 players, what do you do with your magazines when they empty?

Fit them back in the pouches or tuck them in some bag or drop them and pick them up after the game is finished in a CQB place?

Is any leg pouches available now big enough for P90 magazines?
    sigpic

Re: Anyone use a dropbag for P90 mags?

I bought two viper double pouches and fitted them to a drop leg platform, not a good idea! Singles wouldn't have been so bad, but they were extremely cumbersome, the panel kept twisting up etc.

Comment

Originally posted by RitchieTheBrit View Post
      I bought two viper double pouches and fitted them to a drop leg platform, not a good idea! Singles wouldn't have been so bad, but they were extremely cumbersome, the panel kept twisting up etc.
      Yes, I have four of these fitted to my Osprey. Work fine taking them out but trying to put them back in is a right pain.

Maybe cutting the inside divider out would help.
      sigpic

Comment

I never really had an issue getting them in and out to be honest. It's the mag feed that gets caught up. Just practice putting them in, no problem after a while

Comment

after trying many things, i eventually settled for a blackhawk leg rig and 3x flyye single stack pouches.

When the magazines are full, i put them with the round bit facing upwards. easy to grab and the right orientation to load

when empty, i put them square end up, easy to tell even in the dark and totally the wrong orientation to load.
          -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
          -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Last time i played i used a 50mm grenade bag with the inards removed strapped tight to my chest, holding 4 mid caps, 3 TM high caps and 2 CA high caps, emptys went in upside down and i worked from right to left. It was fine till i was running back so respawn and a mag jumped out...and i stacked it...causing all mags to fly out

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I have a viper double mag pouch diagonally on my vest and another on my back.
              As mentioned previously full mags are round end up, empties go square side up. Practise putting them in and taking them out repeatedly until it's fluid.

Comment

Have you got pics of your rig Sue?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

IronWarrior Find out more about IronWarrior
                Working...
                X