Wat to buy?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wat to buy?!?!

Heya i got some money after christmas and i dont know what to spend it on,could you guys give me some recommendations?
    I got 230 Pounds and I have no idea,Im fairly new to airsoft so keep it simples please ;D
    I really like GBBs and GBBR's so im open minded.
    Oh and btw my current gun is a G&P AK47 and the S&T TAR 21 has also caught my eye.

If you pick the Other option for the poll Comment below what do you think i should do.
    Buy more mags for my AK
    7.69%
    Buy a WE SMG8
    0.00%
    Buy an A&K SVD
    15.38%
    Buy an KWA MP9
    46.15%
    Save up for a G&G G96
    15.38%
    Other (Recommend something)
    15.38%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by MrStalker; 7 January, 2015, 14:00.

Re: Wat to buy?!?!

I voted "other", if you already have an ak then you have the AEG aspect covered (although you can never have enough guns lol), why not consider a sniper or maybe a shotgun, give your gameplay a whole new aspect, in that respect the svd might tick the boxes, although I hear their a bit of a pig to cock as a springer, better in co2 form.
    Buy on the forums, save a big wad compared to shop prices, & use what's left for more mags etc, but make sure you buy from someone with decent feedback etc.
    Mark

Comment

Thats what im thinking aswell,Im more after snipers/GBBR's but the thing is i dont really like the idea of buying on the forums i prefer to buy direct from my local shop and get the warranty and know where i can go to get help,Im thinking about waiting another 2 months then and for my birthday i should get more money from parents etc and should have around 280 pounds (BTW im 16 so to order online i have to use my dads paypal and he surely wont agree to buying from forums :/)

Comment

SPGD.jpg

Comment

haha funny mate,English is not my first language.

Comment

if you're 16 you can't buy anything thats a RIF

And que the age old airsoft debate.
            sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

So your extensive list is for two-tones ?, 'cos that's all you'll get from retailers !.
              Another reason why s/h classifieds are your friend, while I'm not advocating breaking the law, some sellers are less stringent with checks or feel the vcra is a crock of poop.
              SO DONT YOU CONSIDER BREAKING THE LAW YOUNG MAN, THAT WOULD BE VERY VERY NAUGHTY.��

Comment

Can't even get two tones from retailers tackle, need to be 18, unless you get a very lenient seller on here or someone who just wants a sale and dosent care about the legal side of things,

The only easy day was yesterday

Comment

please calm down, I do airsofting with my dad who has UKARA we have been playing together for the whole year,he buys the guns and i use them ;P

Comment

Bugger Steve, thought it was 16, put it down to me being old & senile lol.
                    & yep, that was the point I was making, some members don't ask too many questions re eligibility, yes its wrong but we know it goes on.

Edit: MrStalker, surely you should be discussing this with your dad, not as your dad but as your buddy player, partly 'cos he'll be buying on your behalf, but also what's his opinion on kit, surely you guys swap kit on game days, be good to cover all the bases with your joint armoury ?.
                    Last edited by tackle; 7 January, 2015, 22:16.

Comment

No bother at all tackle, we all get old eventually, I'm sure we won't hold it against you, lol

The only easy day was yesterday

Comment

We are both fairly new to airsoft and my dad he doesnt look that much at guns etc he just likes to play so he says that its my decision what I buy as its my worked for money,besides he doesnt really care about what people have etc he just loves his AK74u ;P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MrStalker Find out more about MrStalker
                        Working...
                        X