VFC MP7 - Will the KWA CQB bolt fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFC MP7 - Will the KWA CQB bolt fit?

Hey guys; first time post but i'll keep it simple.

Got my hands on a VFC MP7 Navy version in the UK; supposedly shoots anywhere between 330-400 FPS, as i've yet to field it until saturday. After seeing a number of installation videos i've realised that the bolt is entirely different compared to the ones i've seen throughout the KWA models. Rather than it being a simple square-like bolt, mine is the large chunky bolt.

Just to summarise before my brain implodes from mass confusion:

- Is KWA internals compatible with VFC? considering the VFC MP7 is 1:1 scale of the real steel.
    - Regardless of the answer above, will any supposed flute valves from either party fit my current bolt?
    - If KWA is incompatible, is there any way (plus possible fitting valves and so on) to lower the fps alongside top/green gas and 0.2 gram BB's?

The quicker answers the better; i'd hate to bring a wasted HK monster to my next skirmish

Re: VFC MP7 - Will the KWA CQB bolt fit?

I doubt anything internal is KWA compatible. I'm not familiar with the VFC internals, but most GBBs can be reduced in power quite easily with home made flow restrictors in the blowback unit or shortening the barrel etc.

Comment

Re: VFC MP7 - Will the KWA CQB bolt fit?

Well the only homemade method i know of is putting a BB within the rubber gas square tube of the magazine x] restricts the gas flow, but doesnt make a huge difference. Would a mock supressor without the inner barrelling reduce FPS?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RabidNinja64 Find out more about RabidNinja64
      Working...
      X