Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chest Rig and Tactical Vest help!

Hi all,
    Im in need of a chest rig or tactical vest. Im looking for a new one and after looking at the Condor Cyclone Ive decided its the one for me. But, as a student with very little money I was wondering if there are any alternatives that are cheaper but still similar.
    Thanks In advance guys

Re: Chest Rig and Tactical Vest help!

To a degree, quality is reflected in the price, hence why the s/h sales are so popular.
    You don't mention what colour vest your after ?, nor the load out set up needed, pouches etc, my fave is warrior kit, & some of their platforms come with a full compliment of pouches.
    As far as quality goes their stuff is superb, good enough for real warriors so more than adequate for us weekend warriors lol

Comment

Thanks, sorry I forgot to mention all that. Im after a black vest and I already have all the pouches because a friend sold me his pouches (I think some were Blue Force Gear and Condor). I like running and gunning getting up close and personal so I dont want anything too bulky.

Comment

Shame, I've a black warrior Ricas in the classifieds, but it is a full size vest, you might want to consider a molle chest rig, if your on the move a lot their better than a full plate carrier, less restrictive & also cooler to wear, as in you don't overheat/sweat like a pig

Comment

Ahh thanks, I will make sure to look into it. Thanks again

Comment

If you want something light and easy to move in, I can't recommend the Condor Ronin chest rig enough. Have mine in black and I used to always wear big, heavy vests/carriers but haven't done since buying it.

Although there's not 'loads' of MOLLE space on it, there's more than enough for what you need, and it's not particularly expensive either.
            sigpic
            "I are God, lol."

Comment

For a compact, light but still flexible rig I would also recommend the condor ronin, Have one in OD as my "light / Sniper", rig rather than using my full spec vest (agilite hi-vest). used to carry, 6 m4 mags, two pistol mags, pistol, dump pouch and grenade on mines. for summer use get the hydration carrier as well.

Comment

Tactical Tailor Mini-MAV is my current favourite chest rig.

Cheap, super light and small.

With the right pouches you can fit 6 m4 mags and a couple of pistol mags too.

Well worth £35

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Logical Airsofter Find out more about Logical Airsofter
                Working...
                X