P90 Trigger Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P90 Trigger Help

Ive recently purchased a second hand P90, Im unsure of the brand!
    Anyway, after using it at a Skirmish I discovered that the trigger can stick while in semi-auto. I had to 'slap' the gun to get the trigger to click back.
    I was hoping anyone here would have any ideas how to fix this.
    Many Thanks In Advance

Re: P90 Trigger Help

I'm afraid it will involve taking it apart. Hopefully it is some thign to do with the physical trigger mechanism but sound sounds like you need to take your whole gearbox apart to get to the actual trigger contacts.
    For sale:

-Splitting M4
    -MP5 Parts
    -MP7a1
    -M9 Magazine

Comment

If the trigger moved back itself with a whack, your springs are all present. Split the top and bottom receivers, and remove the gearbox. Does the trigger travel smoothly? If so, the issue is with the trigger mechanism. It's easy to inspect without having to pull things apart, so just take a look.

Comment

Okay, have done that. Thanks. Ive taken the gearbox and motor out and the trigger works fine so I am assuming the problem is within the trigger?

Comment

The trigger much for the P90 is on the outside of the gearbox. Check the action, it should spring back.

Comment

The actual trigger should be sprung even with the gearbox removed so check its free and springy ,the trigger is connected to the gearbox by a wire linkage ,it's possible that the wide linkage is fouling on something or not aligning correctly with the gearbox .

Comment

Okay, thanks all for the help.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Logical Airsofter Find out more about Logical Airsofter
              Working...
              X