Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFC SCAR L or G&P SENTRY

Hi guys,

pretty basic question. Im choosing out of these two so if you were dropping the dollar which would it be and why. Try and take out personal preference in terms m4 or scar from the equation. im interested in rof, accuracy, range and internals. Cheers guys.

Re: VFC SCAR L or G&P SENTRY

not quite what u were asking for but it depends whether you care about "rarity*. M4s are great to customize(I have one myself), but then everyone has them :P, whereas the SCAR is a bit rarer(and looks cooler in my opinion :P)

Comment

VFC SCAR L

Now dont get me wrong, i love the Sentry, but in terms of performance and reliability out of the box, the VFC is better. Also, the battery in the sentry is a complete arse to get in and out.
      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Ok thanks guys, does the scar take magpul pts mags?

Comment

unsure weather the vfc scar does take pts mags but i seen alot of people using them in alsorts of different brands of m4 magwel style guns. but i know the ca scar takes magpul pts mags may mate as a ca scar and there the only mags he uses in it
          Last edited by sgt scotty; 28 April, 2010, 11:33.
          $cotty ...

Comment

Got both (Scar is being delivered as we speak) so I'll give a direct comparison of pro's and cons.

Comment

wicked thansk jez

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sigseals Find out more about sigseals
              Working...
              X