Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G or ICS L85A2?

Hello everyone,
    I am interested in getting an L85A2 and have narrowed it down to the G&G or ICS variant. I have been told multiple pros and cons of each and would just like someone to give me a brief review of the stock internals, accuracy, range and external quality for each of the guns.
    For anyone who has any experience with them and passes it on then thank you very much.

Daniel

Re: G&G or ICS L85A2?

I've attended 9 day long games in the US, and been confident that the ICS will keep going strong.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, is that with any upgrades? Or just as stock?

Comment

Stock. We had a couple of the L86s, and I think 3 of the 6 L85 were ICS. All were stock as far as I was aware. 2 were Army and the other G&G.

Comment

Okay, well ICS sounds promising, might go for it then, thanks very much

Comment

G & G probably have the better externals, but the blowback, (which I do like) tends to cause all sorts of problems, so most people disable it from new, also, G & G are notoriously problematic on single shot, so if I was buying one now, I'd go for the reliability of ICS...
            "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Thank you, general consensus so far is that the ICS is the better model

Comment

Ics , but change the barrel out , the rest of the gun is pretty good . Theg&g is a good gun but pig to work on when compared to the ics ,

Comment

Thank you, I got the ICS version preowned, apparently it was as new but I had to change out all the gears as they were warped and bent? But once I got that sorted I had no regrets in buying it at all, everything stock and new ICS gears and it has an amazing ROF and a accuracy. blowback would have been nice but I can't complain with something this good.
                  Thanks again to everyone who replied

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SquashyTundra Find out more about SquashyTundra
                  Working...
                  X