Collapse

Which MP5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont take this the wrong way, but when you think about it, complaining about it aids in keeping it alive...lol

Comment

Re: Which MP5?

tbf it's a poll, it will stay alive now as I presume a large number of people see a poll they like the look of, vote on it then look at the comments. oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by BringOnThunder View Post
        I do understand some Necro posts being for a reason, this however I am pretty sure the OP will have decided which MP5 he wanted by now. Any new player wanting the same question will be able to find the thread just as easily as the person who posted.
        I do agree with you to a certain extent. But new guys and girls tend to be excitable and just post up. I need a new gun whats the bestest...

Where as the longer serving amonst us, have probably gained some experiance so they don't have to ask those types of question.

Then where people have gone out of their way to post in this (or any other) thread, like Jag with photo's ect, he isn't going to add so much info in a weeks time when the same question pops its head up again...
        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by midas View Post
          I do agree with you to a certain extent. But new guys and girls tend to be excitable and just post up. I need a new gun whats the bestest...

Where as the longer serving amonst us, have probably gained some experiance so they don't have to ask those types of question.
          True, I think I just have a large hate of some Necro's. As I always think if it was possible for the person who necro'd (commonly necro'd accidentally without seeing the date) then a new player would find the thread just as easily.

Comment

herd good things about the ics mp5's

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniper34d Find out more about sniper34d
            Working...
            X