Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peq15 battery box help

Morning all,

ive be just had a rail fitted to my AEG and sadly the wire has been fitted at the wrong side in comparison to my TM peq16. Would anyone with one of the £10-£15 batter only boxes (peq15 type) be able to let me know how the wires fee in and out of these ones and as it's fitted on the top rail if hole for wires is on the left or right as looking down the barrel

cheers all
    sigpic

Re: Peq15 battery box help

The hole on mine is offset to the right if the PEQ in mounted on top

Comment

Cheers for the above, is that a PEQ 15 or 16? I have a 16 and it looks exactly the same
      sigpic

Comment

i had one that had a hole in the middle, with enough clearance to go either way. it wouldnt take much to make a hole!
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

PEQ 16. As Jonny said, these are pretty thin ABS. Making holes are not a problem.

I've actually got a few surplus ones at the moment, one brand new, the other arrived damaged but I've repaired it.

Comment

Cheers gents, it seems so obvious but for some reason I didn't even consider making a hole, stupid bloody me. If I make it in the right place then I can fit the wire in so that between the RIS and the PEQ there is only about 1" of black wire showing. Will give it a go, cheers
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry Rainbow, I got confused when you mentioned the PEQ16. I've got a 15 on the way as well.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rainbow6 Find out more about Rainbow6
              Working...
              X