Upgrading an TM VSR-10 Pro Hunter G-spec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading an TM VSR-10 Pro Hunter G-spec

Hello!!! I have recently bought an TM VSR-10 Pro Hunter G-Spec and took it to my first game. I did not expect a magical 100 metre range and knew that I will have to put some money forward on upgrades and so I been wandering what upgrades to get for the gun? I know I have to get the FPS up as it only fires at 270 (0.20 chrono'd).

If anyone can tell me what upgrades to get first or which are more important that be I'll be grateful as I'm not into the upgrades and how to do it.

Thanks!

Re: Upgrading an TM VSR-10 Pro Hunter G-spec

Many guides exist. there are a number of well determined paths for this from the "whack a giant spring in it and hope for the best" to create magic.

Upgrading the rifle will take some money, but the bulk of the money will be spent on that last 10% range. you have to decide if its worth it.
    -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
    -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Yes I know that I'll have to put money toward it and I got around £100 or more,considering selling my AK to a friend or someone on the forums so hopefully Ill have around £200-£250 for upgrading.

Comment

Yeah I have been told about them before and their services but I'm thinking more about going to my local shop and see what they local and then compare the prices.

Comment

Sure will do,thanks mate.

Comment

Thanks,Reading it right now.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MrStalker Find out more about MrStalker
            Working...
            X