TMG3 SG1.. Gear box question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMG3 SG1.. Gear box question.

ok guys maybe or maybe not you have found this but.

The PSG1 spring system works by releasing then re compressing the spring to avoid trigger lag.

rather than the Compress, release system most AEGs use,

this is my question:

upgrading my TM SG1. to a sniper role

is it possible to "trick the AEG" by pulling to a certain point that will compress but not release the spring.. therefore on the next full pull will shoot with no trigger lag.

as when you slightly pull on the trigger on most aegs you hear the gear box motor working and the next pull there's little trigger lag..

if this is the case would it be possible. to in corporate and Duel trigger like on L96s.. which if pulled to first stage will compress then pull on the next bit/ all the way it will shoot the BB.

( Note to Mod/Admins: I think this in the right place in forum but cannot be sure as i need advice. feel free to move if needed, James )

Any thoughts on this matter/?
    sigpic

Re: TMG3 SG1.. Gear box question.

theres many mosfets available for "pre cocking" an aeg

i believe terrys mosfets from extremefire have the feature and is a well known producer nowadays

most people on a DMR setup simply increase the battery power as much as possible thus shortening the time between firing a shot and it actually doing the work.

Comment

Typically I was looking at a Mosfet the other night, just can't remember which one though... I think it was an extreme fire. They learn to hold the pison just prior to release. Still giving the delay so you can use it at sniper fps.

Obviously single shot with out delay is still an AEG. But you can use torque gear set, high torque motor and 11.1 lippo to speed things up, with an M130 spring.
      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Thanks all
        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Crysis Hello! My names James, Business owner to E-Flux LTD. Find out more about Crysis
        Working...
        X