KWA side arm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA side arm

After getting my m60 i have been thinking long and hard about getting rid of all my old guns and get my self a pistol of some sort, I have seen some KWA Ns2's about on some northern place and i quite like the idea of a 1911 but it lacks in the amount of ammo it can store in one mag.

If any one has the KWA Ns2 1911 could you drop me some feed back on it and how it performs.

Also could some people suggest some other pistols that might take my fancy :P.
    But one thing no DEAGLES :P
    Hate.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Re: KWA side arm

TM Desert Warrior. Made of Pure WIN. Took it to it's 1st skirmish Sunday. And boy isn't it cracking. Every time i was shooting people were looking at it. It makes one hell of a pop on green gas and propane. Range and accuracy are also really good.

Comment

look in the review section? post this thread in the review section. its what its there for.

Comment

I really like my KWA sig pro, decent little gun with excellent performance.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
          TM Desert Warrior. Made of Pure WIN. Took it to it's 1st skirmish Sunday. And boy isn't it cracking. Every time i was shooting people were looking at it. It makes one hell of a pop on green gas and propane. Range and accuracy are also really good.
          hunter,you should thanks to me as I sold you this gun )I like this gun but in silver colour not in dessert camo
          I will shoot you all.

Comment

I've been using a KWA Glock recently. Really nice actually. 23 round mag, which I've been using at indoor sight with 3 round "bursts". Easily does a whole mag, and locks slide back at the end.

Can't argue with that!

Comment

kwa m93r. about the size of a desert eagle but slimmed down and lighter.

33rd magazines and capable of a very impressive full auto and 3rd burst features.

a very well made pistol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gijohn2 I like Trains. Find out more about gijohn2
              Working...
              X