Advice on buying a new gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on buying a new gun

Hello there first post on the forum please be gentle.
    I already got a APS para Aug which has been a good starter gun but now i'm looking to upgrade for something better.
    But since I'm still somewhat new to airsoft though I know the basics can anyone suggest a good AEG or a GBB for around the
    300 quid mark.
    I think I would rather stick with AEG as i already got batteries. I am not really into the AK's and other Soviet/Russian design
    rifles and to further help I'll try and point out a few features I would like.

Easy to maintain
    Easy to install upgrades - internal or external via rails
    Will work out of the box or will require little setup time.

I know that not all those above desires can be easily completed but any candidates would be great.

Thanks

Re: Advice on buying a new gun

Any of the ICS M4 range will certainly be a good choice. My first aeg was an ICS CXP 08 and its still going strong after 4 years of playing. You can get some good examples for 200-250 leaving you enough for an extra mag and batteries, most ICS m4's come with 2 mags so very good start up gun.

Comment

Try a KWA/PTS ERG M4.
      The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I admit I was looking at a M249 SAW A&K for 289.99 but i heard mixed reviews about it.

Comment

The ICS mx5 pro is a great gun, has a split gearbox so changing a spring can be done by my nine year old son, it even has a feature that when you push the selector past semi it will release the tension on the spring keeping it in tip top condition for longer, has a MOSFET for 3 round burst, i traded for one yesterday and I'm over the moon with it
          I'm on here so much I should be a moderator lool

Comment

G&P M4 commando would be my choice as it's a good quality M4 inside and outside with good space for your current battery. You'll have all the standard choices for M4s (ICS has some proprietary parts) and enough left over mod it to your preferences.
            Originally posted by Lt. Macka
            big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Everybody screams G&G usually (yet to see it mentioned above..?)...

I have to say I'd highly recommend it after getting a Top-tech EBB. Outranging most people at most games.
              sigpic
              "I are God, lol."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

graemespence1 Find out more about graemespence1
              Working...
              X