Best way to post GBB RIFs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to post GBB RIFs?

Hi guys, I've been hearing things about some GBB's being posted then stopped and destroyed. Firstly, Am I hearing correctly and if so is there a recommended method/service for posting to get around it?

I'm going to be listing my Vector soon, I don't really want to risk it without knowing the situation.

Thanks
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Re: Best way to post GBB RIFs?

Do not use Royal Mail. If they think there is a pressurised container i.e. a gas mag in the package they will destroy it.
    The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

What IS the best to use for GBB mags then?

Comment

ParcelForce 48hr are the only company that will insure RIFs. Though will not accept Gas mags, then again some people have sent via PF and been fine, some have and lost their items.

UPS Will accept RIFs but im unsure if they will insure them they will also accept gas mags.

My Hermes will accept gas mags providing they are void of all gas.

Best way is to contact one of the companies above using the Live Chat feature then screen shot the page.

Comment

Definitely not royal mail. They destroyed a shipment of mags I sent recently despite being purged and individually packaged in original boxes. If you're sending them with a RIF they can also destroy the whole shipment despite their literature suggesting that 'safe' items will be separated and sent on. Pretty much stole a brand new boxed 1911 from me.

Comment

Received a GBB sent via MyHermes no problems the other day. Mag was included with no gas.
            ICS L85A2 - KWA Glock 17 - Bravo 22 Merseyside Regular

Comment

If you send a GBB/GBB mags via RM. I would say send mags separately, remove valves/mag base internals and run a zip tie through the holes. There would be no doubt as to whether they were pressurized.

Comment

Iv sent a gbb pistol using exspress 24 with parcel force and it got the OK, will say I was worried it wouldn't get there... My Hermes are OK but confirm a phone number an a safe place in case there not in as you only have to google it to find horror storys of what some of there drivers have done in the past....
                I'm on here so much I should be a moderator lool

Comment

I've used RM to post Gbbr's before. Never had a problem with delivery.

Comment

Are you selling your kris's vector?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
                    Working...
                    X