Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA Glock 17 magazines

Evening all,

Bought a KWA glock 17 off someone on here (spot on transaction, couldn't have asked for better). In my haste I dropped the mag on the kitchen floor and broke the feeding lip. Heartbreaker, but the kitchen tile was left in tact. Miracle.

Am I right in thinking the KWA G17 uses it's own mag (and that as made by KSC?) as opposed to a TM?

If so, I am in the market for one Confirmation/correction much appreciated!
    ICS L85A2 - KWA Glock 17 - Bravo 22 Merseyside Regular

Re: KWA Glock 17 magazines

Your dead right, tm and we mags are different. Anything that's for ksc, kwa or now asg will work. Zero one sell the mag lips but be warned they are plastic not the original metal type, I bought one for one of my mags and ever since changing the lip the slide sont lock back with that mag.

Comment

Ah that's interesting, the mag had plastic lips. The slide still locked back, though. I may just purchase a new mag and hopefully that will come with the metal setup which will, in theory, hold up better for when I fling it across the room next time lol. Thanks for the speedy response dude.
      ICS L85A2 - KWA Glock 17 - Bravo 22 Merseyside Regular

Comment

That's weird, I've got a mix of kwa, ksc and asg mags and they all came with metal lips. Maybe it's something else wrong with that mag of mine then that's stopping the slide locking back on empty.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

smudge1990 Task Force Thor // T-08 Find out more about smudge1990
        Working...
        X