Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reliable comm setup

Afternoon all,

Firstly I apologise if this has been covered, but searching on here is a nightmare sometimes.

In short, I've not used comms in airsoft for some time now. I used to have some cheap Motorola walkie talkies, but they have since disappeared. Can any of you recommend a good few models of walkies talkies and reliable headsets to go with them, I don't get to play airsoft as often as I'd like to do I don't want to be spending a small fortune, I just want something where I can dial in the right channel and get good quality voice out of it.

If anyone has some cheap comm sets for sales, I'd be equally interested.

Thanks

Dan
    The clown has no penis

Re: Reliable comm setup

Baofeng UV-5R with a Speaker Mic that can accept a 2.5mm plug to attach an ear piece.

For reliabilty/cost/performane that's pretty much the best setup possible. You can get the whole lot for under £40 on eBay.

Comment

agreed baofeng is cheapest most versatile easy to use too the ones i have take the kenwood two pin plug paired with a good ptt its great i have a gp68 to a little more difficult i found but also good

Comment

cheers guys
        The clown has no penis

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hef legend Been playing airsoft in and around Sussex for about 5 years, I'm quite into my sniping and enjoy having a decent skirmish Find out more about Hef legend
        Working...
        X