• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: carrying gas...

I expect it is so you buy theres.

on my phone, my spelling will suck

Comment

Pretty old discussion this ,comes up every NAE. Aparantly it's something to do with insurance.

Comment

I cribbed two ugl/grenade pouches together to give the extra height. An hour with needle and thread.
        Can get a standard WE green tin in it.
        Don't let the fact that standard issue kit isn't available stop letting us thing outside the conformity box.
        sigpic
        "And this is why a two finger tap on the shoulder will suffice"

Comment

I play at GZ too, a flyye mbss is the perfect length for a gas bottle, and is low profile. it also allows more flexibility than a plate carrier, because you can rapidly take it off to access the things in it, or dump it somewhere to allow even greater movement. and I mean the big cans.

G&G GR16, TM Desert Warrior, KJW G32c

Comment

Originally posted by heroshark View Post
            Pretty old discussion this ,comes up every NAE. Aparantly it's something to do with insurance.
            health and safety and insurance its always these two chestnuts that are banded about because its hard to argue against it, at the end of the day its just a lame excuse for a stupid rule,which a lot of other sites don't seem to have an issue with
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

(speculating here) It might be the fact they had a fire up there once so the estate owners won't let them use anything that could cause a fire, and they haven't told the estate owners that green gas is actually just propane. Apparently "it's the peaty soil"

Comment

Im still betting on money/them being Nazis.

Theres only one other just as ridiculous rule of not being able to use GBBRS or full auto GBB pistols.

I cant imagine any reason. Anything argueing against propane can equally be attributed to green gas, as well as any other gas.

on my phone, my spelling will suck

Comment

You can use GBBRs, and full auto pistols! or do you mean at another site?

Comment

On about another site - Urban Assault, run by the ones who Support Fire.

I spent a solid week asking why they would not allow GBBRs/SMGs I was met with childish responses and nonsense answers. Their main excuse was the fact that GBBRs/SMGs FPS can be adjusted on the fly. So I mentioned the AATS (essentially AEG NPAS) and quick change springs, they had no answer for this. Then a whole UKARA Debate flared up which took the focus off the site. Also went on to ask the reasoning behind single shot GBBRs allowed at 345fps but not Gas Assault Rifles? They had no answer either, same for why they allow pistols up to 300fps but single shot rifles to 345fps, again no answer.

Also it had nothing to do with their insurance.

Utterly insane and an enormous shame as the site isnt that far from me and looks quite good, just run by total fucking idiots it seems.

Comment

My local site is simple, Run what the hell you like, as long as its under the FPS limits. (350 pistols and auto capable rifles, 400 locked semi dmr, 500 snipers) anything over 350 is a 30m MED. Doesnt matter if AEG, GBBR, HPA, or Spring them's the rules. Few random chrono spot check and MED's throughout the day.

Comment

Yeah as it is for 99.99% of the country. Except this place.

Comment

Your not missing much not playing at UA . Looks better than it plays.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Wølf Find out more about
                          Working...
                          X