Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

G&G GC16 MOD0 30th Anniversary Any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G GC16 MOD0 30th Anniversary Any good?

Anyone know if this is a good AEG. Has it got good range and accuracy (estimated range?)

Thanks in advance

Alex

Re: G&G GC16 MOD0 30th Anniversary Any good?

Hi Alex,

I bought one fairly recently. Feels just as sturdy as most M4's that cost up to £100-£150 more. Shoots accurate at 25m or so as long as your going for centre of mass shots, and if you're using a 3 shot burst mosfet, you can get fairly accurate headshot capable groupings. I am using a 9.9V LiFe battery too.

Just my 2 cents, but I love mine. I am adding a 190mm barrel extension, to fit a longer, tightbore 6.03mm inner barrel to get even better groupings.

Andy

Comment

I've got one and I love it - good range an accuracy. Feels sturdy. Ticks all the boxes really.

Comment

Hi Alex,

I picked up the cqb version a couple of months back. I'm really pleased with it. In hindsight I should have got the 30th anniversary version.

You can see where they cut corners to bring the price down - polymer body, non functioning charging handle, minimal metal on it.
        That said the body is solid as a rock. No wobble anywhere. I play quite aggressively at the best of times and mine has taken everything I've thrown at it.

Accuracy and range are perfectly acceptable out of the box though I've found the g&g mags don't feed well on anything other than .2 BB's.
        Makes no sense but seems to be the case. My local is indoors so that hasn't affected me so I'm not too worried. (Get different mags if you feel the need)

All in all a very very good gun for the money. You won't be disappointed.

Andy
        Originally posted by Coz
        Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Alex_7753 Find out more about Alex_7753
        Working...
        X