Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What RIS for my G&P M16A3?

Hi guys,

Been looking around for a full RIS kit for my M16A3 and haven't been very successful. The only one I've found is made by ICS.

Please can you advise me what I should go for.

thanks,

Seb

Re: What RIS for my G&P M16A3?

Ares and Classic Army make KAC M5 style ris kits for an M16 and you can pick them up for around £129.
    Alternatively G&P do a barrel set with the KAC M5 ris but you would have to get that from HK and it would cost around the same ammount but you would have an outer barrel, front sight, flash hider and delta ring you could sell on to get a little of the money back.

That said there are a lot of cheaper 12" rails which would fit an M16 although most of those are free float style ones which would mean if you ever wanted an M203 you would have to fit a ris mounted one. With the M5 style ris you can barrel mount the launcher and it looks a lot better.

Comment

Before I sold my m16, I was planning on getting one of these:

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog...oducts_id=1446

Or this:

http://www.*********.com/style-metal-p-2125.html

Comment

Has anybody tried the CA RIS kit for the M16? I found it on the 'supporters' of 'fire' for only £129.

Comment

ca ris kit is worth the money however have you considered put a single rail on the the bottom of the normal handguard that assuming you dont want a 203

regards beechey

Comment

yes, I've considered that but i think i prefer the look of a RIS front end. Plus, I also want to have things attached to the side of the grip.

Comment

I've got the Dboys on my G&G (as per gunnersoft linky above) works fine, very solid, uses the front sight to lock in with D ring the other end... Mine came from the Dboys M16 RAS so included the outer barrel/sight etc all in.. so a pretty straight swap...
              DJ AoS
              HIT Team -****** ***** Woodland
              Gunless

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sebct Find out more about sebct
              Working...
              X