Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Friend is starting airsoft... has about £150 budget... good choices/ ones to avoid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend is starting airsoft... has about £150 budget... good choices/ ones to avoid

My friends is starting airsoft... he has about up to £150 to spend, but is on a bit of a budget!

what is your advice on what to get... will be playing woodlands/CQB!

he is thinking of getting a Cybergu/CYMA ak Spetsnaz for about £120...

im not heard to much about them....

looking forward to hearing you advice!!

thanks
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Re: Friend is starting airsoft... has about £150 budget... good choices/ ones to avoi

Get any SRC related, for the price I wouldn't complain. Set of DPMs, boots eye wear and a tactical/molle vest and you're set. You may need to expand the budget a bit more.

Comment

Re: Friend is starting airsoft... has about £150 budget... good choices/ ones to avoi

g36c, tough, reliable nice
      sigpic

Comment

Was going to say a JG g36c, perfect starter gun then some viper vest? and some dpms etc! Your set!
        Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

Thats what I told him.... dont worry about the kit, he has all of that!

ill keep a eye out of SRC G36C!!
          FOR SALE

Comment

jg g36 is a good choice, ak wise ive heard nothing but good about cyma ak's, the same goes for jg ak's as well.
            back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

Tbh as soon as he gets into it, he's going to be spending too much in airsoft like me! (look at my sig and that'll tell you why :L)
              Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

Is SRC not an option? - Roughly the same price, great in general.

Comment

Originally posted by ElZer0 View Post
                  Thats what I told him.... dont worry about the kit, he has all of that!

ill keep a eye out of SRC G36C!!
                  apparently the only good src g36's are the 3rd generation ones, although they all have a silly hop unit and magwell design so if he does get one, a future hop unit upgrade will also require a new magwell also.
                  back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

Cheaper ICS gun from Zeroone or any ICS made gun
                    Better still G&G M4 Blowback

Comment

Another step-up is a CA sportline, I never had any problems with mine (well, apart from one which was my fault).

Comment

he is open to anything at the moment, just doesnt have huge amounts of money, so the £150 is just for the rifle... maybe a few mags etc but he can get tht later!

he already has a vest/ boots, clothing!!

havinga look at SRC and ICS right now
                        FOR SALE

Comment

the gen 2 src g36cs are good also. range is impressive. I know because they are the rental guns at x-site and a cheeky git managed to semi me from an impressive distance. Only my mask and gun were visible. hit me dead in the mask. x site must use them for good reason over the jg g36 (as they replaced them woth srcs i believe) if it was a jg still then they are impressive also

if you can get the gen 3 even better.

used a G&G blowback m4. wasn't impressed with the hop to be honest. could have just been that one mind.

A second hand tm off the forums might be an idea if reliability is a high priority.

Comment

I too think that either a JG or an SRC G36c would be a good starter option, failing that (possibly not to his taste mind you) a JG AUG would fit nicely into that category, and from what I can gather, they are nice rifles (looking into one myself).

Failing that, scour the second hand market here, there is quite a lot of stuff that does not seem to be going for all that much at the moment!

Does this £150 also have to take into consideration a decent charger and batteries? -If so, then he may need to save a bit more cash!

Comment

SRC G36. Either a Gen2 or gen3 is good. Magwell is no different to a JG. I have them both. Absolutely nothing wrong with the hop design. Excellent range Site friendly out of the box. Read my review of the G36KV on here under AEGs reviews.
                              Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElZer0 I was born, stuff happend Find out more about ElZer0
                              Working...
                              X