Collapse

Naff guns (toys) - any use for them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Naff guns (toys) - any use for them?

wire it to a car battery lol

Comment

you could always take it with you to a skirmish and throw it at people who dont take their hits, its probably more accurate to do that then actually shoot it lol

Comment

as some one perviously, use it as a decoy/ bait either that or give it to a milsim paintballer.
        I apologize for anything that might pxss you off

rate me: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=37396

Comment

throwing them at small children...:P lol

Comment

Sneak up behind someone that has spent a small fortune on their rifle and has strapped on every conceivable extra that is available, and shoot them on the backside. Then get ready for the face to drop when the see what they have just been owned with (take a photo if possible!!).
            JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

you lot wana ask rampage about takeing MOST of delta out with my colt 25 springer
              no one would shoot him lol

Comment

Thats not skill, thats the fear factor kicking in.
                Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by Waco475 View Post
                  That would definitely be a decision made in a swivel chair...!

I'm tempted to try flogging it at some carboot sale or another, but I feel a mite responsible if some kid picks it up. That would suck. Guess I'll just bin it.
                  Ill pay for postage and have it . On topic you could see how much you could upgrade it, or you could spray paint it an awesome colour for show

Comment

invite mates round for a bbq in the summer, drink copious amounts of beer and have a mini airsoft game
                    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

i will buy it just to wire it to a 24v battery and record the outcome on my new HD camcorder.

£20- how does that sound

Comment

Hey, if you want to buy it off me, it's more than I'd get for 'recycling' it. Besides, I'm not one for all this technical mysticism, so if you want to rig it to your car and detonate one or the other, that's fine. I'll just watch the video content to have facilitated the bringing of joy and mirth to a small corner of the internet.

PM if you're serious! 20 quid sounds fine.
                        "A shooter of limited skill, but dangerous enthusiasm."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Waco475 I play airsoft. I don't live it. Find out more about Waco475
                        Working...
                        X