Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Face protection

Originally posted by SW_matt View Post
    I bought a mesh lower and fast helmet and made myself a full face helmet type one piece thing which works well and is super comfy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pics?

Comment

Not many of the cheap Chinese masks contour well with the ESS v12 afaik.

Comment

Yeah you are right mate they are not too comfy, but I rigged my kids one to his helmet like an American football helmet and that worked.

I am going to PM you Mr Shark.

Comment

I cable tied the lowers to some mesh goggles, works a treat. Considering a clone bump lid now though, so I think I'll have a tinker when I get one, along the same lines as you Rich.

Comment

Yep lashing the mask to the goggles reduces the gaps and straps ,especially when trying to work it with a helmet.

Comment

I brought a Heroshark eye pro and face mask (second hand) when I first got into softing again about four or five years ago and cable tied the lower to the upper and it worked a treat. I sold it to a team mate who is still using it to this day and there is no obvious breakdown of it over the years, god knows how old it actually is.

Comment

Nice to see the old gear doing the rounds . I still see gear I made 10+ years ago being used in some peoples pics.

Comment

This was a really really nice mesh mask, not like the ACM crap. The padding around the face was thick and firm, really comfy and fantastic seal. Good stuff Mr Shark

Comment

As my av. I managed to fit a British mk6/7 cover over my FAST helmet, and fitted rails on the outside so still get use out of them i.e. camera and torch.
                    I wear face and ears mesh as don't want to risk my modelling career.
                    sigpic
                    "And this is why a two finger tap on the shoulder will suffice"

Comment

I wear gloves to protect my fingers for exactly the same reason...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ghostwalker 43 year old airsoft newbie, former tournament paintballer and marshal. Ex TA RGJ, WW2 hstory buff. Find out more about ghostwalker
                      Working...
                      X