WE M9 Gen 2 thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE M9 Gen 2 thoughts

Hi guys after a co2 pistol either a Glock 17 or m9 looking at the WE M9 Gen 2 with Co2 mags anyone used one are they any good?

Re: WE M9 Gen 2 thoughts

Hi

I got a WE M9 Beretta (Resident Evil version), its a gas blow back and was originally for normal Green Gas but i use the CO2 mags as its also CO2 compatible and the magazines can be swapped over.

Gun is made fully of metal except the handguard grips which are made from imitation wood plastic, shoots like a dream, on CO2 mine fires around 300FPS give or take, i prefer shooting with CO2 as the kick back is much greater and the gas pressure seems to me to be more consistant.

Comment

Yup resident evil ones are good..I use co2 mags too. I'd go for the silver version unless we upped their painting on these as my black one started losing paint from moment I got it. Also lacquer the logos in the grip immediately as the gold rubs off in a few hours of holding it. Or get some metal ones from the USA. Google is your friend there or pm me

Comment

Thinking of getting the normal black one yea their paint seems naff might get some woden grips to replace the plastic ones just after a really good CO2 pistol and WE seems to make the only CO2 pistols that are not 330fps+ or impossible to find.

Comment

I had a play with a Gen 2 WE M9 the other day, wasn't blown away if I'm honest, the TM it was based on felt more substancial despite being plastic.
          - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

The WE CO2 glock mags are shocking without replacing the screw with an RA-tech one (doesn't that sound familiar...)

Stark Arms do CO2 mags too though, so any marui pattern glock should be able to take those. Your mileage may vary though, be warned!
            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

blair Find out more about blair
            Working...
            X