• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best m&p brand?

What brand makes the best m&p9?

WE "big bird"?
    TM ?
    cyber gun?

Going to want to put a salient arms slide on it so I assume the WE would need modifying?

Any and all advice is appreciated
    Sandy -- Rogue Recon

Re: Best m&p brand?

TM's is probably the best performer, but a lot of people don't like the safety it has (though you can remove it and use blanking plugs to cover the holes in the frame). WE's has the best aftermarket support, by virtue of being the first to market, and CO2 magazines which is nice for very cold weather, but it's reputation is not spotless. VFC's is better looking than the WE, but it's got virtually no aftermarket support.

The TM and the WE can be had with SAI slides.

Comment

Having never owned a tm m&p i cant really comment on their preformance but its tm it speaks for itself, i oen a we m&p and not had a single issue and just installed an atei costa slide on mine again with no issue,

Comment

I fitted an SAI slide to mine but I got a bit of a lemon so the outer barrel sat quite loose inside; I fixed it though and it works a treat on both propane and CO2. From other people I've spoken to with SAI slides they said they fitted no problem so I guess mine was a one off.
        I've had 2 WE M&Ps and they've both been great, this one I've got now I've had for 2 years.
        Real easy to work on, but If you're not interested in opening it up or installing any internals then I'd probably listen to the guys with the TM one, they give them great reviews.

WEM&P.jpg

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Reaver Find out more about Reaver
        Working...
        X