G18C!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G18C!?

So, I love Glock 18's I really want something that will work with my DMR build, I really like the £94 price and look of the WE but apparently WE's quality control is slacking when they look at the nozzle which will apparently break after the first shot?

Can anyone please recommend a good model (GBB please) and possibly reasons why!

Thanks!

Re: G18C!?

Seriously? It will break after the first shot? Hmmm, I have not seen that happen.

If you don't want to buy a WE, buy a TM; it won't feel as nice in your hand but it will probably be more reliable.

Comment

Having owned ksc, kwa and most recently asg glock 18'a the ksc was the best, maybe because of the plastic slide, I don't know. The KSC just had the edge over the others, in that it worked most of the time.

Having just made the switch to a Marui 1911 having never believed the Marui pistol hype I can hold my hands up and say I was so wrong. Best gbb I've owned in my 10 years of airsoft. I'll never buy anything other than a Marui pistol again for as long as I live. If their glocks are as good as their 1911 then go Marui all the way.

I wouldnt bother with an 18 though, full auto is something you will get over very quick, it's a novelty. There is more to go wrong in an 18, I would go for the 17.

Comment

Ksc (the plastic slide ones) ar the best for using. Asg = KWA. And the KWA and KSC are 99% the same under the slide
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Only thing about we g18c is the nozzle is week. This can be fixed by getting a TM G17 nozzle and fitting it (little mod needed but does work wonders)!
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the replies, I really like the feel of the WE so the nozzle thing really irritated me,

Quote Desolation91 // fixed by getting a TM G17 nozzle and fitting it

The TM nozzle seems priced fairly enough, what is the mod? Just a little dremel or file work or do I need to angle grind the thing half? :P

Thanks

Comment

No its litterally a small nub on the back of the nozzle, i have a tm one all ready to fit if you want it cheap
              sigpic

Comment

The KSC Plastic slided glock is awful. You really do have to run it on cold farts in any weather that is warmer than about 10 degrees C unless you want the slide to crack and start exploding off the gun every time you fire it.

I've owned both a plastic slided G18C and G23F, and both now have metal slides because of this exact issue.

It wasn't even good gas that killed the G18, it was just zero one's own brand stuff.

A well looked after KWA glock is a beautiful beautiful thing. If the mag catch isn't worn and you still have a good cylinder>piston seal then it will chug away no matter how cold it is
                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=9753

Sorry to butt in chaps, is this what you mean by nozzle?

Have just bought a WE G18c and love it. But want it to be reliable
                  "Ghost.... Get in my box"

TRADER FEEDBACK http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t...ghlight=mad212

Comment

Yea; I am pretty sure thats the nozzle; not sure about how to do the mod though, I am sure there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube.

Comment

The guarder ones dont have great reviews, look at AIP ones
                      sigpic

Comment

Had my We G18c for over a year and has had heavy usage with no problems. Personally I would recommend.

Comment

My one worked like a Tank, till I dropped in a deep puddle and went to clean it and Ducked up the selector spring (puts tension on the selector switch). Then put it back toghter and still worked. this my my error, but still works like a charm

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Digital Find out more about Digital
                          Working...
                          X