Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £190 budget for M4 aeg

Hi all.

If I was spend about £190 on a m4 aeg what would be a good thing to buy.

I was looking at the G&G GC16 MOD0 30th Anniversary Limited Edition
    But I am not sure how good that is compared to the the G&G Combat Machine AEG CM16 Raider.

Is the G&G blowback any good and worth the extra?

£190 is the for aeg alone I can add-on a battery + charger after

Thank you.

Re: £190 budget for M4 aeg

The G&G blowback makes a nice noise but does not give any real feel of blowback; I just view it as something else to go wrong that adds very little (if anything) to the experience.

The CM16 Raider is a very solid piece of kit; my son has one as his number 2 gun (as his number 1 gun is a G&G L85, it gets a lot of use!); it is very good out of the box and easily and massively upgradeable. I do not really see the advantage of the 30th Anniversary Special Edition models.

However, I would be more enclined to go for the G&G GR4 G26, even though it has blowback. It is funkier than the Raider and has an exteremly nice ergonomic design. Having said that, I would not bother with the laser/torch handguard version; the torch is rubbish and the laser usually does not align with the barrel.

Ultimately, most of the sub £200 G&G M4s are pretty much identical internally; the differences are largely aesthetic.

Comment

Thank you.

The main reason I was looking at the Special Edition models as they have a metal body.
      How good the metal is I don't know.

And I think the Special Edition ones are not blowback.

Comment

The new combat machines are coming through, I've seen the new 300bot for about 180from a uk retailer - it's plastic, but has a mosfet and electronic trigger apparently. I'd want to see reviews of these before buying anything else at that price.
        I had a plastic raider and it was a very nice starter gun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks yeah I did see the 300bot one as well but I have no idea about mosfet and stuff lol

Comment

Pmed

Comment

Having just seen the 300bot, I withdraw my statement that "most of the sub £200 G&G M4s are pretty much identical internally".

It looks interesting!

Comment

The Cyma m4 cqbr is great for the money and should cost between £150 to £190 depending whee you buy it from. It has a full metal body and a metal ris system. The crane stock allows for a decent sized battery to fit in the back. My friend owns one and it's great.

Comment

Cheers I will check out the reviews.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GothicGhost Find out more about GothicGhost
                  Working...
                  X