Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE 888 AEG or WE 888 GBBR

Hi all
    As the title says which should I get? I have see both of these guns for a very good price but can not decide which to get. Obliviously they are both 416's, full metal. I have got mainly aeg's both metal and plastic I'm
    I,e the ease of use with a battery etc, but I also like the idea of a gas blow back gun I know they are more high maintanace, mags are dearer.
    I just can't decide on which to get like I said I've seen 3 in all a WE 888 AEG , WE 888 GBBR and the smaller WE 888c GBBR all at same price too. Can't seem to find any reviews of the aeg from WE, plenty for either of the gbbr's. Anyone owned either of these types from WE.
    Please don't say get a VFC or TM as I'm looking to save money not spend out more as all three of these would cost the price of one VFC or TM.
    Any info be would help me make up my mind easier lol

sigpic
    OHHH BEHAVE!!
    GETSUM! GETSUM! GETSUM!
    YEAH BABY YEAH

Re: WE 888 AEG or WE 888 GBBR

if you're concerned about the cost of a tm, i definielty would opt for the aeg, and not the gbbr, if you are planning on running it as your primary!

Comment

The current lot of WE AEG's are great. Solid, well built and the internals are spot on. They relax the spring when you put them in safe, and if you get one that's passed through the EU QC branch, the shimming and motor height are already done. I opened my SCAR, expecting the usual clart on, but I didn't have to do anything! A team mate has the 888, and externally it's very, very nice. For the money, I don't think they can be beat.

Comment

I'd love to know where you'd get all 3 for the price of a TM., I think you're doing a bit of self convincing.lol, ..seriously though, the WE's are very good now, and if, (like myself) you've got mostly AEG's, then it's time for a foray into gas rifles, they do have something special, I've got just the one, an MP7, but one of my best airsoft mates, the super duper gun tech, Alex Hall, has just bought the short (sliding stock) WE 416 you mentioned and he's blown away by it, I've seen it and dry fired it, and it's absolutely beautiful, Alex loves it, and that man knows his airsoft guns..
        "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Well I went and had a look at both the AEG and GBBR, both looked the great apart from the stock, the GBBR felt a little light if I'm honest and didn't like the pistol grip, now the AEG was a different story all together, nice weight to, pistol grip was nice and 'chunky' crane style stock too but not a true hk416 style, that'll be a later buy so I went with the AEG was tempted to buy the gas version, maybe next month if. Yes all for a TM or VFC as they all where £180

sigpic
          OHHH BEHAVE!!
          GETSUM! GETSUM! GETSUM!
          YEAH BABY YEAH

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dazzer106 Find out more about dazzer106
          Working...
          X