Madbull or Prometheus tight bore barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madbull or Prometheus tight bore barrel

I've got a g&p magpul moe cqb aeg and will be buying a 6.03 tight bore barrel for it at the end of the week , I can get a madbull black Python 2 for £26 or a Prometheus eg for £46 , is it worth paying the extra £20 for the Prometheus barrel , I've got a guarder clear bucking that I'm going to use with the new barrel just wondering if it's worth spending the extra and will I notice much difference

Re: Madbull or Prometheus tight bore barrel

It's up to you really I think. The Madbull is a good quality barrel but the Prommy one will be better. Is it worth it? Will you notice the difference? It'll be minimal if you can at all. However it's all about joy of ownership and knowing you've got a very good barrel inside, and for that, if it was me, I'd get the Prometheus one. Just my 2p

Comment

Yep I think I'm leaning towards the Prometheus barrel tbh , they seem to get great reviews

Comment

I got a black python barrel works just fine for me buddy
        I'm on here so much I should be a moderator lool

Comment

Prometheus EG 6.03, triend and tested. They have been pretty much top of the board since 2004. Companies such as PDI can claim to have the tolerance edge, but if your looking for the ultimate accuracy via flat or R-hop conversion (or at least ease of conversion), then the hop window profiles of these let you down.
          dsgdreamteam

Comment

If you don't care about R-hop then lonex is another solid contender - steel barrel, very good quality but at the price of a madbull barrel

- - - Updated - - -

If you don't care about R-hop then lonex is another solid contender - steel barrel, very good quality but at the price of a madbull barrel
            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

have you loooked at the madbull steel bore? its an all round pretty good barrel!

Comment

I've just been looking at the lonex steel ones , they look pretty good for the price ��

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mintsauce5 Find out more about Mintsauce5
                Working...
                X