Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWC 'Mini Uzi' CO2...

Recently acquired the above in a trade.

Feels nice, and I'm happy with it (also managed to find somewhere in the UK stocking mags!), but I'd just like to know a couple things and was hoping the rest of the community could enlighten me.

- Is the barrel threaded? I think it would be pretty cool if I could fit a suppressor to it (and potentially extend the barrel - unlikely, but nice to have the option).

- Is it adjustable hop-up? It came boxed, but with no manual. I haven't been able to tell the age of it, but the gun does have "Version 2" stamped all over it and the usual "Spin Up Ver!!!!!!!!" on the box.

- I've heard on the grapevine that green gas mags are available. Is this true? It does shoot a little 'hot' on a fresh CO2 bulb.

Any info would be great.
    sigpic
    "I are God, lol."

Re: KWC 'Mini Uzi' CO2...

its not green gas mags as far as I know, but green gas valves converter
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

It is a converter...most places seem to be sold-out.

I have acquired a Swiss Arms one - allegedly 350fps on CO2 but not tried yet. So, I have bought a rechargeable gas bulb from a shop north of the border to use in it with either Green Gas or Propane in case CO2 is too 'hot'.

I hope to try it on Sunday.
      Last edited by Dentonboy; 17 April, 2015, 11:15.
      Wanted - Western Arms Beretta M1934 GBB

Comment

Let me know how it works, and drop me a pm about it, if you don't mind.

Mine is actually labelled as Swiss Arms - I assumed they were the same, just rebranded by Cybergun. Are they at least cross-compatible?

If not, that'll be a pain in the ass, as the mags I found elsewhere won't work... :/ I've only been able to find .122 mags labelled as SA, otherwise.

As for FPS, mine was measuring through the chrono at 390, 380, 380...
        sigpic
        "I are God, lol."

Comment

Yea, will do.

I've lost track which Mini-Uzi's are compatible with which. I think they may be a 2011 KWA model re-branded by different suppliers.

Am hoping the rechargeable bulb works...We shall have to see.

Comment

Definitely keep us posted.
            sigpic
            "I are God, lol."

Comment

The Green Gas Mag from the Western Arms may work if you can find any.
              The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Thanks for all the input.

So far - Mags are an absolute pain in the ass to get, they're hot, different manufacturers (yet, you see hardly any of 'em!)....

Looks like a rechargable bulb may be very handy, since it's hot (as said above).

Nobody knows if the barrel is threaded? Unfortunately, although it was new, the manual is absent from the box so I can't flick through that to find out.
                sigpic
                "I are God, lol."

Comment

I think the whole front of the barrel unscrews, because older versions had a screw on silencer that seemed to be flush to the foregrip, and about the same length as the Uzi with the stock unfolded. Some Asian based shops stock this between $70-90.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

WillGreen Find out more about WillGreen
                  Working...
                  X