Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help picking a pistol!

Hey guys

I am looking at picking up a pistol to use until i have my UKARA, 1 more game but 2 months away!

I want to get something really great so i can rely on it rather than the shocking rental guns ive had that have totally ruined my experience so far.

What are the go for pistols to be sure im getting the best? I know the TM Glock is a favourite, but i wanted to see what my other options are!

Thanks guys

Re: Help picking a pistol!

We gen 3,Tm ,Vfc or Kwa /ksc will give you more or less the same results regardless what anyone else will argue, so there isn't really a wrong choice
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

TM hi-capa 5.1
      Best pistol i have and ive got a few:-)

Comment

so this is a good choice?

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...less-Brand-New

Comment

Yes that,s a good gun.
          I have a few SIG 226's a SIG 228,a few Glocks,a couple of M9's and a few 1911's but the hi-capa is by far my favorite and its a Tm so build quality is excellent and you can upgrade as far as your wallet allows

Comment

Originally posted by brickhead3478 View Post
            Yes that,s a good gun.
            I have a few SIG 226's a SIG 228,a few Glocks,a couple of M9's and a few 1911's but the hi-capa is by far my favorite and its a Tm so build quality is excellent and you can upgrade as far as your wallet allows
            fantastic, and thats a good price?

Comment

yes its a good price and posted too

Comment

I picked up a WE P228 on Friday and used it first time today, holy cow the range is excellent for that size pistol
                sigpic

Comment

out of interest for the hi capa, what gas do i need and whats the best way to buy it? (is it c02 and is there a best brand?) want to make sure i have the right consumables sorted! also can i use the same 0.20 BB's i use in my rental?

Cheers guys

Comment

For pistols with Metal slides you can use any gas including Co2 but guns with plastic slides like TM you can run green gas but you do run the risk of breaking the gun so low powered gas (HFC134a) is recommended. As with bb's as long as it is 6mm bb's and NOT 0.12g you shall be fine 0.25g bb's are recommended for most guns.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by call of legend View Post
                      For pistols with Metal slides you can use any gas including Co2 but guns with plastic slides like TM you can run green gas but you do run the risk of breaking the gun so low powered gas (HFC134a) is recommended. As with bb's as long as it is 6mm bb's and NOT 0.12g you shall be fine 0.25g bb's are recommended for most guns.
                      Ive bought that hi capa stainless i linked so for that gun specifically, what would be recommended? sorry for being so noobie! and my site limits to 0.20 for some reason! ill try and sneak some 0.25's if they are recommended (seen people with 0.30's)

Comment

Ask the guy what gas he runs it on. Haha don't worry about being a noobie, we all started somewhere. With the limiting the site is talking about measuring the fps with .20g, its standard in every site so as long as it passes the fps limits on a .20g, you can use any gram bb you want.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by call of legend View Post
                          Ask the guy what gas he runs it on. Haha don't worry about being a noobie, we all started somewhere. With the limiting the site is talking about measuring the fps with .20g, its standard in every site so as long as it passes the fps limits on a .20g, you can use any gram bb you want.
                          ah great ok! and yeah i have asked but i think its new in box so wouldnt have been used!

Comment

It will happily run on green gas all year round.

Comment

Nobody wondering how he hasn't got his defence yet, but said he got the gun in the classified..?

Unless the seller is two-toning, of course.
                              sigpic
                              "I are God, lol."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

infernouk Find out more about infernouk
                              Working...
                              X