This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun fault requesting refund

Hi there, I recently bought a gun Via zeroin, it arrived in good time. I opened it up and held the gun. The whole front end was loose, I was not bothered by this as it could be easily sorted. Then I put the battery in and shot, it made a noise like a hairdryer so I pm'd the guy and he suggested ways to fix this problem. After several days of attempting to fix it I had given up and Requested a Refund. He now says It was me who made the gun faulty, even though it arrived faulty. Just needing some info on what should happen? thanks

Re: Gun fault requesting refund

Who was it? If you told him as soon as it happened, and youve got the messages from him that prove he told you how to try to fix it, he shouldnt have a leg to stand on if hes now said those 'repairs' broke the gun. Start a paypal dispute and send it back.

Comment

To be honest as well though, if the gun was faulty, you should of requested a refund and sent it back, not tried to tinker with it as opening it up can go in his defence to saying you broke it.

Ask him nicely explaining you followed the steps he offered to repair the gun and that you in-fact have a record of him telling you to repair it, if he refuses then you can try the paypal dispute but I dont know how successful it will be once he has told them you opened it up.

In future if you receive a faulty gun, either send it back immediately or take it to a professional to take apart.

(sorry if any of this sounds condescending or anything it is merely stating what will probably happen and what you should of done, but hindsight is a great thing)

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

They got you - you should have just sent it back.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lukeireland Find out more about lukeireland
        Working...
        X