Whats On Prince Harry's MP5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats On Prince Harry's MP5?

Hi guys, Anyone recognise what sight this is on the top of his MP5?

Re: Whats On Prince Harry's MP5?

Looking at the guys behind him, it looks like an aimpoint in front with a laser behind it offset.

Comment

Anyone see the M4 he used? I couldn't work out the mag. Straight mag, like the HK G3 in shape and style, seemed bit not as wide, like it had shorter rounds? (Might have been the pic though?

Comment

Originally posted by Toad View Post
        Anyone see the M4 he used? I couldn't work out the mag. Straight mag, like the HK G3 in shape and style, seemed bit not as wide, like it had shorter rounds? (Might have been the pic though?
        I think that was an m4 converted for some kind of simunition round. So the funny mags and cartridges where down to that
        Not actually a builder
        Not actually called Bob.

Comment

Ah yes that would do it. Looks kinda cool cool. Suppose a different mag would pretty much prevent accidentsl live round accidents.
          Actually quite liking that navy version of the Auscam too. Was thinking of a 'black camo

Comment

Back to the sight...

Comment

QD Mount like this.

Pretty sure the sight is an aimpoint with a low profile ring,

with a rear cover of some sort.
              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

What's the craic with mounting the sights on the fore end too? Crazy 'strayans.
                - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Ah yes I didn't see the high mount but I do now. Looks like some weird acog with laser to me but I've never seen anything that looks like it.

Also, with mounting the sights far away, reduces tunnel vision, and maybe they only use the dot for low light situations

Comment

Well my Airsoft equivalent is sold as an Aimpoint M2, the bit on the side is the battery compartment.
                    "If you pick the wrong fight, make sure you picked the right weapon"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
                    Working...
                    X