Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dummy bolt lock

Hi,

I have a dummy bolt (G&G) and I wondered if anyone new of a kit that allows it to lock back when pulled far enough. (allows utility of bolt catch).
    Standard G&G polymer body and v2 gearbox.

-Thanks

Re: Dummy bolt lock

Generally you need a receiver/dummy bolt that is purposefully built of that, such as a VFC or King Arms receiver, as a few bits need to be set into the lower.
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

My Cyma M4's have a working bolt catch, they have parts added to the gearbox housing together with additional parts on the bolt catch itself. Simply adding the Cyma bolt catch parts won't be enough as you still need the extra parts on the gearbox housing.

Comment

OK; thanks, what about a metal gearbox shell that includes it then?

Comment

You'd need a Cyma gearbox shell + the parts that attach to the gearbox shell + the actual bolt catch and associated parts and possibly the upper receiver and dummy bolt. It would be cheaper to just buy a Cyma M4/M16 and swap over the rest of the parts you want to keep from your G&G, assuming they fit the Cyma receiver. To be honest the bolt catch is a bit of a pain anyway, one of mine works perfectly while the other is hit and miss.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Digital Find out more about Digital
          Working...
          X