Collapse

Should I go for the WE glock 17 gen 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I go for the WE glock 17 gen 4?

Hey guys

Currently have a WE glock 17 gen 1. Really need to upgrade the pistol. I have seen the gen 4 advertised for £90 at my local store. I have heard it is a bit of a gamble with a WE gun. Need it to be good and reliable as i use the pistol a lot in games.

Will

Re: Should I go for the WE glock 17 gen 4?

WE never made a Gen 1 glock 17, only a Gen 3 and a Gen 4.

The "Gen" bit refers to real steel glock generation, not WE airsoft glock generation. No doubt your gun has very similar if not identical internals, in which case improving performance should just be a case of good maintenance.
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Oh ok. Thought it was, my bad. Would like to get a new pistol, is the gen 4 any good?

Comment

If you use your pistol a lot then see if you can pick up a 2nd hand but good condition TM off the forum for the same price. Accuracy and range will probably be much better
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rainbow6 View Post
          If you use your pistol a lot then see if you can pick up a 2nd hand but good condition TM off the forum for the same price. Accuracy and range will probably be much better
          Problem is i don't have a UKARA as i am only 17

Comment

Plus one to the above; get a TM or even better a Stark Arms. If you cannot get one two-toned on here then a store will two-tone for your for a bit extra.

Does your store not sell TM pistols as well? I assume that they are willing to two tone for you.
            For sale:

-Splitting M4
            -MP5 Parts
            -MP7a1
            -M9 Magazine

Comment

My local shop does sell them but for £150 which I think is too much when other places offer them for £120

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

William-Mathew Find out more about William-Mathew
              Working...
              X