Real Sword Type 56-1 or E&L AKM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Sword Type 56-1 or E&L AKM

Hi guys, i'm after some advice, I am looking for an ultra-realistic AK variant as I collect deacts and have 4 different Ak's I appreciate the poor quality of materials used in some airsoft AK's, hopefully some of you on here have held or even own both and have a good idea of the pros and cons.

I was dead set on a RS type 56-1 (i don't like the full stock version with bayonet), but then E&L popped up and have a great looking AKM that is over £100 cheaper and looks excellent.

anyone seen both and can compare?

Re: Real Sword Type 56-1 or E&L AKM

The RealSword Type 56 is the only truly 1:1 Kalashnikov-pattern weapon in airsoft, and it's mostly made by Norinco, a Chinese state arms factory, out of real Type 56 parts - including the receiver, trunnion, furniture and other parts. The E&L is also partly made by a Chinese arms manufacturer (can't remember if it's the EMEI or the Landarms of E&L) but it's a typical v.3-based gun made out of airsoft-specification parts, and like all others slightly longer than the real thing.

That the RealSword is also an absolute performance monster makes it all the more attractive, IMO.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AirsoftAj Find out more about AirsoftAj
    Working...
    X