Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper Rifles

Hi,

I'm relatively new to airsoft although I already hold an UKARA license. I'm into Sniper rifles and I'd like to know which ones in your opinion are the most reliable, precise (powerful?) and fun to use. My favourite real-life sniper is the Cheytac M200 Intervention so anything looking and operating in a similar manner (bolt action + mag) is desired!

Let's just pretend that the price doesn't matter...

Thanks!

Re: Sniper Rifles

TM VSR10. Why buy anything else? It works great out of the box, is massively upgradeable and has that TM touch of fairydust

However, airsoft sniping is not quite the same as real steel sniping so I would recommend trying it for a while before spending your money.

I will wait for the UKARA pedants and stifle my inner grammar nerd.

Comment

Originally posted by colinjallen View Post
      TM VSR10. Why buy anything else? It works great out of the box, is massively upgradeable and has that TM touch of fairydust

However, airsoft sniping is not quite the same as real steel sniping so I would recommend trying it for a while before spending your money.

I will wait for the UKARA pedants and stifle my inner grammar nerd.
      Ok ill bite

Comment

Gas or spring? The gas powered KJW M24 is super-powerful out the box and with a few tweaks doesn't shoot too badly. Pretty cheap too.
        As for spring powered the A&K SVD is bolt powered (not like real steel obviously), decent out the box and again very cheap.
        For sale:

-Splitting M4
        -MP5 Parts
        -MP7a1
        -M9 Magazine

Comment

How about a ... Ares Cheytac M200 Intervention?
          sigpic
          Member of the Outlaw Gaming Airsoft Team
          http://www.outlawgamingairsoft.co.uk
          "It's all about the Toky"

Comment

TM Vsr or maybe the new L96...

Had mine for over 6 years with no issues.

Andy
            Originally posted by Coz
            Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Belphe Find out more about Belphe
            Working...
            X