Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complaint adviceg all,

Evening all,

im after some assistance on anything you can recommend. I recently bought a TM recoil CQBR from Z1, unfortunately the free skirmish voucher was not included in the parcel.

i contacted Z1 to advise and received a prompt reply to say that it will be with the invoice, I responded back to say that it wasn't and asked how I can get the voucher, that was approx 9 days ago and despite sending 5 chaser emails they have yet to respond at all. It seem like why they had a potential solution they respond ow that I'm saying that it wasn't included they don't want to know.

I have tried phoning during my lunch whilst in work,however it's always engaged or no answer, the emails and the 'send a message' function on the site don't seem to get responses.

Any suggestions as to who I can contact to get any sort of action, it's only a small thing but it will save me £25 with the voucher and it's just poor service to not even respond now

cheers all
    Last edited by Rainbow6; 8 June, 2015, 21:51. Reason: adding wording
    sigpic

Re: Complaint adviceg all,

honest answer?

Its zero one.

If its written down in black and white thats what you will get, screenshot, report to trading standards.
    Hopefully the gun doesnt break either, youll be up doodoo creek there as well.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Re: Complaint adviceg all,

exactly as above (personally speaking they tried charging me for repair work on something they misplaced/lost for 2 years). you can also use something like bananatag as an add on for gmail/outlook and send another email this will confirm what you more than likely already know, but will give you an email letting you know that they have read it. From here if they continue to not reply, you have more documented proof, for the above measures.

But also, if they get back saying that its free so you can't complain (or something along these lines), legally speaking that isn't true.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rainbow6 Find out more about Rainbow6
      Working...
      X