G&G CM16 SR series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G CM16 SR series

I've come across the CM16 SRL and it looks great, but I can't seem to find much information on it.
    I understand it's a new release and maybe isn't released in the uk yet but I'm hoping someone has a bit more information then myself.
    http://www.popularairsoft.com/news/g...eries-released
    This is the only link I can find with information but it says nothing about price, fps or uk release date that I can see.
    Also what are people's views on this from the information given in the link?

Re: G&G CM16 SR series

I have a standard CM16 L and I love it. It performs great and is a joy to use. I would imagine being G&G in would clock in at around 340 FPS and due to KeyMod Rail and Mosfet probably around £200 imagine.

Comment

Still can't find a release date for uk, emailed the manufacturer but not had a reply yet, I'll just have to keep looking.
      How does your CM16 feel? Is it weighty? Comfortable? I'm asking because I'd assume the SR series would be similar.

Comment

Its not weighty at first, but I have added a metal rail so it is more balanced in weight as it is quite rear heavy with a 9.6v in the stock.
        However, if its keymod it would have to be metal otherwise it wouldnt stand a chance. And yes it is super comfortable and a good size as well

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MrRobertson- Find out more about MrRobertson-
        Working...
        X