Buying a tightbore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a tightbore?

Hello I am looking at buying a tightbore for my cyma cm028 ak47 but I have no idea what brand and tightbore I should get Ive got a max budget of £20 at moment (I dont have much money). Many thanks if you could PM where to get it.

Pointblank

Re: Buying a tightbore?

For £20... Don't buy a tightbore.

In other words, you won't get a decent one....

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

hi, i went cheap option on a tb before, i didn't get a massive difference in range so i would save another £15 to £20 and get a madbull tb

Comment

Look out for second hand Madbull Python's on here or other forums. I've sold a couple for £20 in last month!

Comment

To add my contributions to the thread, I use Prometheus 6.03 inner barrels in both my TM SOPMOD M4 and TM G36K recoil shock. They're great, worth the higher price. My advice is save up a little more and get one of those.

Comment

Make sure if you get a madbull second hand that it is the V2 barrel as the first one will chip inside.
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pointblank Find out more about Pointblank
            Working...
            X