What m9 to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What m9 to buy?

Anyone got a KWA, KJ works or TM m9 like to share what they think of them.

My first choice was the TM m9a1 for accuracy and build quality but mostly plastic.

But the KWA and KJ works have metal frames/slides and are bit cheaper.

Very hard to pick lol.

Re: What m9 to buy?

I've owned most of them and the TM M9A1 is easily the best in my opinion. If you aren't a big fan of the M9A1 styling, TM are reasling an updated classic M9 soon. The lack of a metal frame shoudnt bother you once you feel how solid and heavy the gun is, and how well it shoots compared to the competition.

Comment

Oh nice I do like it without the rail better so if I went TM I would wait for that.
      I have a TM g17 as well and changed the slide to a PCG one but that's cheap upgrade to the cost of a metal kit for the m9 tms.

Thank you.

Comment

Yeah, for some reason MBKs for the TM M9A1 are ludicrously expensive. Nova are the ones to get (they already make non-rail frames), but they're hard to get hold of.

Definitely don't buy the KJW or KWA pistols; they're obsolete by comparison. WE do a metal clone of the M9A1 that may be worth investigating, depending upon your budget.

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post

Definitely don't buy the KJW or KWA pistols; they're obsolete by comparison. WE do a metal clone of the M9A1 that may be worth investigating, depending upon your budget.
          I just wonder why you say don't go for the kwa, I've had both tm and kwa m9 and prefer the kwa, nice metal feel and weight good gas usage and out of box not too bad, but if want better then drop in a evo ii hop unit and barrel this then removes what some hate is the ball bearing hopup, with the evo ii fitted mines easily reaching out to 55+m with .36 and dropping shot after shot onto body sized targets.
          My tm one just gathers dust as still can't get along with plastic framed guns when should be metal, prefer the authenticity of what I'm using.

What I would sat to the OP is try and see if you can have a fondle of all the versions you are looking at then make your own mind up what feels right
          sigpic

Comment

As much as I want to like KSC/KWA's guns, to be honest there's only a few I'd pay actual money for. In general (and including the M9) they have the awful ball-bearing hop-up, the KWA versions usually have absolutely awful 'trademarks', and they're not as well-supported by the aftermarket as Marui's guns.

If it were a choice between an original TM M9 (an absolutely ancient design with fixed hop-up and no decocker) and a KWA, I'd take the KWA - but versus an TM M9A1? M9A1 every time.

Comment

The only we one I was thinking of is the WE M84 as I like the compact version more but I don't know good it is just reading up now.

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
                As much as I want to like KSC/KWA's guns, to be honest there's only a few I'd pay actual money for. In general (and including the M9) they have the awful ball-bearing hop-up, the KWA versions usually have absolutely awful 'trademarks', and they're not as well-supported by the aftermarket as Marui's guns.
                you have heard of VOLANTE hop up unit, its an aftermarket replacement kit for replacing the ball bearing hop certain KWA models the M9 being one of them to the TM style, also there are aftermarket parts available,just not as saturated as TM
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

here look at this, It WE and some people either love or hate them, if your budget is not high then its the way to go

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...M92-Chrome-GBB
                  AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Just get TM . so reliable.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah I thinking the marui just trying to find information when the new version coming out without the rail if anyone knows?

I do like the we m84 but spare parts I can't find any at all

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                        you have heard of VOLANTE hop up unit, its an aftermarket replacement kit for replacing the ball bearing hop certain KWA models the M9 being one of them to the TM style, also there are aftermarket parts available,just not as saturated as TM
                        Yep, I had a Volante unit in my old KSC System7 SIG SP2022. It was a huge improvement, no doubt, but it wasn't cheap and buying extra magazines - never mind a slide and other spares - was a real pain in the arse. The KSC/KWA M9 is better supported, obviously, but it's not as well-supported as the TM.

Originally posted by GothicGhost View Post
                        Yeah I thinking the marui just trying to find information when the new version coming out without the rail if anyone knows?
                        No idea. You can possibly get just the Nova frame, but it's $200 all by itself...

Comment

As much as I like the nova frame I find it hard to pay that much for it lol.

I think I will wait for see when the updated TM M9 coming or just get the m9a1.
                          I don't mind the we or KWA just the spare parts that could be a problem later on I think.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GothicGhost Find out more about GothicGhost
                          Working...
                          X